Rinki Varindani is an adult medical SLP working in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. Many of you will know Rinki from her Facebook group Medical SLP Forum, which just passed 8,000 members worldwide!
In today’s episode, Rinki talks about what her undergraduate training was like in India, how she became interested in medical speech pathology, and where she hopes her career will eventually take her.
1. Rinki’s home page can be found here.
2. Her Facebook group Medical SLP Forum.
3. You can follow Rinki on Twitter: @Rinkislp.
4. That article First Person on the Last Page: East Meets West can be found here.
5. For more information about board certification in swallowing (for ASHA members), you can click here.
Did I forget anything? Want to get in touch? Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider providing a review at iTunes here.
Thanks for listening!